Top Social

Top 100 Songs of 2013: 100-51

15 December 2013

2013 has been a great year for music, and as we come into the final couple of weeks (seriously, when did that happen?) - I thought it would be the perfect time to compile my fourth annual 'Top 100 Songs of the Year.'

I'll be completely honest, the list was an absolute bitch to put together, and I had to endure a good couple of days of wittling down 194 songs to just 100. It felt nothing short of kicking a puppy every time I had to delete a song from my extreme Excel spreadsheet. I take this far too seriously...

Without further ado, here's the bottom half of my countdown. I've put them all in a Spotify playlist at the bottom as well, in case there's anything you'd like to wrap your ears around. Commentary will start in the next post - I think we could both agree that commentating 50 songs is just a tad too much. Anyways, here you go:


A few songs that aren't on Spotify:

Post Comment
Post a Comment