Top Social

Top 100 Songs of 2013: 50-21

23 December 2013

Time for the 2nd part of my 100 favourite songs of 2013

50 Will.I.Am & Britney Spears - Scream and Shout

Whilst it isn't exactly feasible to turn this shit up, when we hear it in a club, (that's the DJ's job, right?) I would if I could. Little did we know that Britney would return to reclaim that elusive 'term of endearment'... 'bitch.'

49 Avicii - I Could Be The One

48 Neon Jungle - Trouble

47 Pitbull - Timber (Ft. Kesha)

It's not out in the UK until next year, but it's too ruddy good to leave out of this year's list.

46 Lady Gaga - Do What U Want (Ft. R Kelly)

45 Ylvis - The Fox


44 Iggy Azalea - Work

43 Natalia Kills - Problem

Natalia Kills came back with a bang earlier this year, with this pop-punk anthem, 

42 Lily Allen - Somewhere Only We Know

41 Taylor Swift - 22

40 Pink - Just Give Me A Reason (Ft. Nate Reuss)

You don't know how many times I've tried to nail the 'WE'LL COME CLEAN' big note, and you can probably guess how many times I've achieved it...

39 Macklemore - Can't Hold Us

38 Marina and the Diamonds - Electra Heart

LIGHTS. THEY. BLIND ME.

37 Two Door Cinema Club - Changing of the Seasons

36 Bastille - Pompeii

35 Katy Perry - Roar


34 Betty Who - Somebody Loves You

33 John Newman - Love Me Again

32 Florrie - Live A Little

I seriously CANNOT WAIT for Florrie to smash 2014.

31 The Saturdays - Disco Love

30 Katy Perry - Unconditionally

It's surprising just how much this grew on me, because of the video... stunning.

29 Lauren Aquilina - Sinners

28 Calvin Harris & Alesso/Hurt - Under Control (Ft. Hurts)

27 Calvin Harris - I Need Your Love (Ft. Ellie Goulding)


26 MS MR - Think Of You

25 Zedd - Stay The Night (Ft. Hayley Williams)

I really hope this gets a proper release in the UK, such a tune.

24 Little Mix - How Ya Doin'? (Ft. Missy Elliott)

23 Katy Perry - Walking On Air

22 Cher Lloyd - I Wish (Ft. T.I.)

I doubt we'll even get this released in the UK either... sadface.

21 Ellie Goulding - Burn



I'll be posting the top 20 in a few days time, alongside a playlist of the top 50 so stay tuned! Who will be number one? Who is yet to come? Who really cares? All will be revealed...
Post Comment
Post a Comment